- From the same people...
This is not the only domain we run:
- Trash City - the magazine - formerly a publication, now a web site, covering non-GWG films and whatever other pieces of pop culture take our fancy.
- Trash City - the business - our day job, however, is mail-order wholesale bead supply, covering gold-filled and silver, gemstones and other oddities. This is what keeps us in DVDs. :-)
- Arizona Diamondbacks Blog - The AZ Snakepit - we're also big baseball fans. Here (more so during the season), you can read columns on the local team, their future prospects and current games and stars.
The following sites share an approach, style or ethos with us - we may not necessarily agree with all the opinions expressed therein, but they are definitely worthy of your attention.
- Girls & Guns - Female action movie stars
- Alex in Wonderland's Girls With Guns
- Gun Moll and Femme Fatale Page
- Tough women of Hong Kong action
- CSaGaG = A Cheap Site about Girls and Guns
- Girl With Gun - Girls, Guns and Games. Hotseatgunner will waste your entire weekend. :-)
- Lethal Lipstick - We don't generally link to "pay-per-view" sites, but this one is more legit tham most, with original content and a willingness to listen to their customers that's admirable.
- Akimbo Magazine - no, it's not real, but don't you wish it was!
- Bloody Messy Girls - does exactly what it says on the tin. :-)
- Pretty Scary - For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror
- Tac Girls - Calendars and Galleries
- Action Flick Chick - Join the Action Flick Chick as she builds her library of action movie reviews, news and interviews.
- Girls With Guns - also girls with cars, swords, and in what must be a first, tools.
- Jim's Grand Adventure - Girls With Guns Pics and Stories
- The Cat Army Girls
- They linked to us, so we link to them! [Google Analytics is your friend...]
- Roller Derby
Combining our three favourite obsessions - sport, sex and violence - roller derby is undergoing something of a renaissance in the third millennium. Here are some places to get you started.
Female action heroines crop up in less obvious places too. Here are some interesting pieces found elsewhere on the Internet.
I was over 30 years old before I touched a real gun and I've only done so once. But if you're looking for information, these might help.
Sigh. If you've looked at the site, you'll know this isn't really my cup of tea, but I utterly abhore censorship in any form - information wants to be free. So here's a list of piccie-places (none of which require credit-cards - I do have limits!) for those more into the visual than the intellectual.